Hey everyone!
I am safely in Kampala! It's all been a bit overwhelming but I'm getting settled in ok. Uganda is truly indescribable. Instead of like pigeons there are these huge storks that I'm pretty sure we have in zoos so that's been crazy. The traffic is INSANE and there are soooo many people but yesterday we went up one of the 7 hills to look down on the ciity and it was gorgeous.
Also, music here- hilarious. I am in an internet cafe right now and all they're playing is Backstreet Boys and Celine Dion?
Posting pictures is going to be impossible because the internet is really slow. I can usually aim or chat on facebook though if I'm at an internet cafe (usually before 9am or after 6pm here, 7.5 hour time difference you do the math it's like 7:30 am here lol)
I guess that's it for now. I'm getting a cell soon (being incommunicado has kinda sucked) so I'll post that here I guess and you can text if you want? Otherwise email and I'll egt to it eventually.
Miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment